Peace Officer Memorial Comments Off
Since the inception of the Elmwood Park Police Department in 1914, every enforcement member of the department has taken an oath to “preserve, protect and defend” the Constitution, the honor and traditions of the Elmwood Park Police, and the public safety of the people of the Village of Elmwood Park. Two members of the department have affirmed that oath with their lives. These two men are true heroes.We owe it to them to cherish the memory of their lives and to validate the purpose of their ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty. Their devotion to duty to the Elmwood Park Police Department must continue to teach and inspire future peace officers.
An Elmwood Park Peace Officer Memorial is purposed to be constructed in front of the Elmwood Park Police Department, 7420 W. Fullerton Avenue, Elmwood Park by May 2016. The Memorial will be funded entirely by-private donations.
Please click here for the order form and completed forms can be sent to Andrew Hock at the Elmwood Park Police Department at 7420 W. Fullerton Avenue.