There are Many Ways to Navigate Your Village’s Website
Welcome to the “How Do I…?” page for the Village of Elmwood Park. This page along with the website navigation menus have been designed to help you find the information you are looking for quickly and easily. Use the navigation menus at the top of the web site or popular links below to find the answers to questions about the services and such provided by the village.
• Water Bill – Payment for your water utility bill can be made online through our new Green Pay system.
• Vehicle Stickers – Payment for your vehicle sticker can be made at the Village Hall (11 Conti Parkway).
• Violations Payments – Payment for violations can be also be made at Village Hall (11 Conti Parkway).
(Note: Reminder the Public Safety Building is no longer taking payments for vehicle violations.)
• Apply for everything from garage sales to business licenses, real estate transfers, block parties, dumpsters, alley repavement, etc. by visiting our forms page here: Forms, Permits & Records
• Employment with the village. Open positions will be posted when available.
• Senior Services
• Garbage Pickup & Recycling
• Utility Services
• A Tree to be Planted
• Snow Removal Information
• Garbage & Recycling Information
• City Planning Information
• Freedom of Information Act
• Village Newsletter
• Crime Report
• To find out more information on the Village of Elmwood Park’s President, Clerk, Trustees or other Administration officials check out our Staff Directory Page.
Find out how to report a problem in the village.
• Emergency – Dial 911 (24 hrs.)
• Non-Emergency – Dial 708-453-2137 (24 hrs.)
• An Incident – Dial 708-452-2137 (24 hrs.)
• City Issues – Dial 708-452-7300 (9AM – 5PM)
• Sidewalk Issues – Dial 708-452-3945 (9AM – 4:30PM)
• Water Problems – Dial 708-452-3945 (9AM – 4:30PM)
• Streetlight Outage – Dial 708-452-3945 (9AM – 4:30PM)
• Pothole – Dial 708-452-3945 (9AM – 4:30PM)
• Find out how to donate library books
• Find out how to donate recyclable items